Ready for some inspirational Instagram captions?
These are the best Instagram captions to use if you’re trying to inspire your followers to look forward to better day or to live the best life possible.
Adding inspirational captions on Instagram is a great way to add some positivity to social media, which can often be a place of drama and toxicity.
Instead of focusing on the negative, inspire people to believe in themselves, to know that the clouds will part, to hang on to that bit of hope to get them through the day.
Photo ideas to go along with these inspirational Instagram quotes include pictures of sunrises, rainbows showing the beauty after a storm, and people achieving goals they set out to do like finishing the end of a run or getting a good grade on a test or getting into the college of their dreams.
Unlike the motivational Instagram captions list we have (you’ll find it at the bottom of the post), these quotes are less about hard work and grinding it out and hustling and more about loving yourself and believing in the future.
Bookmark these inspirational sayings for Instagram to use later on, as there are so many that they can fuel your Insta feed for days.
Don’t forget that a photo says 1,000 words, but adding a perfect inspirational Instagram caption is the best way to make your post shine.
Hey! If you’re looking for ways to up your Insta game, check out these must-have hacks for taking pictures with your phone!
- Selfie ring light with tripod – this is our go-to when it comes to getting the most out of your snaps. It’s super portable, but can get you that great lighting that really makes a selfie pop. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Fisheye lens for your phone – take beautiful close-up shots with this easy snap-on lens for your phone. So many people don’t realize you can add lenses to your phone, and it really makes big difference. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Phone camera remote control – this is essential if you’re trying to get any snaps with you in them, as you can set up the phone and actually use this small remote control, hidden in your hand or behind your back to get stunning Insta photos to share with the world. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- HP Sprocket Instant Photo Printer – there’s something about a printed photo that we still love, whether you want to give it to someone or decorate with it. This printer is super small, easily portable, and one of the best ways to create real Instagram keepsakes. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Ultimate set of phone camera lenses – whether you want macro, micro, or fish-eye, this is a complete set of phone camera lenses that will take your Insta photos to the next level instantly. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
1. Believe in you. Because your voice is important, and your dreams matter.
2. If you can dream it, you can do it.
3. Better days are coming.
4. Don’t you worry one bit, better days are coming.
5. May the bridges I burn today light the way for a better tomorrow.
6. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our life haven’t happened yet.
7. There are far, far, better things ahead than anything we leave behind.
8. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
9. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
10. Fear never builds the future, but hope does.
11. Hope is the last thing ever lost.
12. When the world says “give up,” hope whispers “try it one more time.”
13. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
14. If you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
15. No matter what yesterday was like, birds always start the new day with a song.
16. Every new day is another new chance to change your life.
17. Rise up. Start fresh.
18. It’s a new day, fresh start, full of energy.
19. Good morning beautiful souls, be kind to yourself today.
20. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
21. Patience is bitter, but it’s fruit is sweet.
22. It might be stormy now, but the rain won’t last forever.
23. Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.
24. Dwell in possibility.
25. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
26. The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow.
27. You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved.
28. Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
29. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day that says “I’ll try again tomorrow.”
30. You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough.
31. And suddenly, you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.
32. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.
33. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
34. Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
35. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
36. You’ve got a new story to write and it looks nothing like your past.
37. No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.
38. New month. New mindset.
39. You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full from yesterday’s junk.
40. A fresh start is not a new place. It’s a new mindset.
41. Keep your face to the sun, and you’ll never see the shadows.
42. The sunshine is my spirit animal.
43. May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more.
44. If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun.
45. Let the sun shine on your soul today.
46. Breathe. Let go, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you’ll have for sure.
47. It’s not selfish to love yourself.
48. Self-care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you.
49. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
50. Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every day, and the rest will fall in place.
51. It’s so empowering to say, “this isn’t serving me” and walk away in peace.
52. Feel feel to get hugely ridiculously happy about the tiniest little things.
53. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between breaths.
54. Come on beautiful, pick yourself up, dry your eyes, everything will be okay.
55. No matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life does go on and it will get better tomorrow.
56. Everything will be okay in the end, and if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
57. You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.
58. Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be okay.
59. Don’t be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else.
60. You are smarter than you seem, braver than you believe, and stronger than you think.
61. Always believe something wondering is about to happen.
62. La la la la, life is wonderful.
63. You are more than who you were.
64. Yes, you can.
65. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
66. Wake up. Chase your dreams. Repeat.
67. I’m so proud of you. I just wanted to tell you in case no one has.
Looking for more Instagram captions?
Check out all of our Instagram caption guides below!
- Bridesmaid Instagram captions
- Wedding Instagram captions
- Graduation Instagram captions
- Yoga Instagram captions
- Fitness & Gym Instagram captions
- Attitude Instagram Captions
- Friends Instagram captions
- Motivational Instagram Captions
- Hustle Instagram captions
- Happy Instagram captions
- Love Instagram captions
- Instagram Captions for Couples
- Smile Instagram captions
- Positive Instagram captions
- School Instagram captions
- Studying Instagram captions
- Book Instagram captions
- Family Instagram captions
- Bible & Faith Instagram captions