Being fearless isn’t just something that happens to you; it’s a choice.
You choose to leave your fears behind, you choose to push through regardless of what you’re afraid of.
These quotes about being fearless are perfect for when you need a bit of a lift in your step and a mantra to repeat as you blast through your goals and leave those thoughts behind.
And in many ways, too, being fearless isn’t just a one-time thing.
Sure, doubts may creep up in your mind and you may have fears, but being fearless is about having an overall attitude that means you approach life confidently, putting your positive thoughts before your fears.
Use these fearless quotes to help yourself conquer your fear and live your life in a way that doesn’t pay any attention to what you’re afraid of.
If you need more help, check out the book “Fear is a Choice,” which is a really empowering and thoughtful book to help you banish those fears.
Whether you’re afraid of failure, afraid of regrets, afraid of physical pain, afraid of social situations or something else, this is your new guide to life.
1.”Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
2. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
3. “Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.”
4. “Your only limit is you. Be brave and fearless.”
5. “It’s not about being fearless, it’s about acting in spite of fear.”
6. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
7. “Being great starts by being fearless. Fearless starts by having faith. Having faith starts by letting go. It’s hard, but not impossible.”
8. “Being fearless precisely when you are most scared is the best hack.”
9. “Love yourself, be fearless, and remember that you are destined for greatness.”
10. “Be truthful, gentle, and fearless.”
11. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
12. “Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.”
13. “Being fearless is having a lot of fears, but you jump anyway.”
14. “Be thankful for what you have. Be fearless for what you want.”
15. “What matters is this. Being fearless of failure arms you to break the rules. In doing so, you may change the culture and just possibly, for a moment, change life itself.”
16. “It’s time to start doing what you’re afraid to do.”
17. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.”
18. “Being fearless doesn’t mean living a life devoid of fear, but living a life in which our fears don’t hold us back.”
19. “Life begins where fear ends.”
20. “Fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
21. “Be brave and fearless to know even if you do make a wrong decision, you’re making it for good reason.”
22. “You have to be fearless and take chances. Don’t live life fearing what comes next. That’s not what living is about.”
23. “You were born into fearlessness, but the world may have taught you to fear.”
24. “Be the fearless girl that everyone knows would dare to do anything.”
25. “We have to be fearless, we have to take chances, we can’t just live life being afraid of what comes next. That’s not what living is about.”
26. “Be fearless when it comes to life, and careless when it comes to what people say and think about you.”
27. “Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself.”
28. “The phrase, “do not be afraid” is written in the Bible 365 times. That’s a daily reminder from God to live every day being fearless.”
29. “We grow fearless by walking into our fears.”
30. “If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go get busy.”
31. “Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.”
32. “Being fearless isn’t about jumping out of a plane. It’s about jumping into your own skin and being who you were intended to be.”
33. “Being fearless is not about being stronger than your enemy. It is about accepting that you might die fighting.”
Hopefully these be fearless quotes and fearless motivation quotes really encourage you to think through the things you’re afraid of and ask yourself, why?
Why are you spending time worrying about those things, why are you letting fear dictate your life?
For me, these quotes on being fearless are a great reminder of the importance of conquering our fears and pushing through them, not letting them control our lives.
The idea that being fearless isn’t about jumping out of a plane rings so true to me.
You can be fearless and not be a daredevil.