Wanting to take a chance in life, but need some inspiration to help you get there?
These take a chance quotes are the perfect quotes to put on your bedroom wall and look at every time.
Risks and taking chances are some of the best ways to get what we want in life and feel like we’re actually living instead of just trudging along in our comfort zone.
But we’re not all built to instantly want to take chances – we like security and knowing what’s ahead.
I’ve never experienced anything great in my life without taking risks.
Whether it was moving to the UK as an American, starting my own online businesses, or writing and self-publishing my own book, you have to have a bit of an appetite to take chances and not care what others thing about you.
If you need even more of a push, check out these inspirational cards that you can keep near you whenever you need encouragement.
Enjoy these take a chance quotes to inspire you to take chances and not be someone so stuck in your ways.
1. “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” – David Lloyd George
2. “Do not fear mistakes. There are none.” – Miles Davis
3. “Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – e.e. cummings
4. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. – Denis Waitley
5. “If you don’t play, you can’t win” – Judith McNaught
6. “Why not go out on a limb? Isn’t that where the fruit is?” – Frank Scully
7. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – William G.T Shedd
8. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
9. “”Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast.” – Tom Peters
10. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
11. “Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must be first overcome.” – Samuel Johnson
12. “Yes, risk-taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called “sure-thing-taking.” – Jim McMahon
13. “People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.” – Peter Drucker
14. “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep one foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox
15. “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.” – Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
16. “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” – Geena Davis
17. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” – Fyodor Doestoevsky
18. “Two roads diverged in a wood…I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
19. “If you dare nothing, then when the day is over, nothing is all you will have gained.” – Neil Gaiman
20. “If there is no risk, there is no reward.” – Christy Raedeke
21. “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.” – Anonymous
22. “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
23. “Danger can never be overcome without taking risks.” – Latin Proverb
24. “Necessity is the mother of taking chances.” – Mark Twain
25. “The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision.” – Maimonides