Before we jump in to these inspirational Einstein quotes, let’s get something straight.
Einstein didn’t say a lot of what Albert Einstein is alleged to have said based on internet memes and misattributed quotes!
But these inspiring Einstein quotes did actually come from Einstein himself, and they’re great for motivating you to see the world differently, accomplish your dreams, and not be afraid of being different.
Einstein also had other quotes – some that weren’t quite so encouraging, even if they were thoughtful, but in this list, we’re just focusing on the motivational Einstein quotes that will help you start your day off right.
He, after all, was one of the most important figures in history, and his discoveries and theories on relativity, light, and more were only possible because he believed in himself and in being curious about the world around him.
Use these positive quotes from Einstein in your classroom, office, home, or just for your own benefit – pick a new one each day for a month to encourage you to get up off the couch and get to building, dreaming, and discovering what you want to achieve.
1. “The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
2. “One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.”
3. “If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.”
4. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”
5. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
6. “The only way to escape the corruptible effect of praise is to go on working.”
7. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
8. “A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.”
Motivational Einstein Quotes
9. “Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion towards men and towards objective things.”
10. “The ideals that have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.”
11. “Imagination encircles the world.”
12. “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.”
13. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”
14. “The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.”
15. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
16. “True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.”
Inspiring Quotes from Einstein
17. “People like you and me never grow old. We never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born.”
18. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
19. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”
20. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.”
21. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
22. “The only source of knowledge is experience.”
23. “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
Positive Einstein Quotes
24. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
25. “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.”
26. “A person who has never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
27. “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
28. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
29. “I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.”
More Inspirational Quotes from Einstein
30. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
31. “A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
32. “I believe in standardizing automobiles. I do not believe in standardizing human beings.”
33. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
34. “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
35. “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”